BTB Security is one of the fastest growing security consulting and managed services companies in the country. We are seeking a Regional Sales Executive in our sales organization to aide in sustaining and accelerating our planned growth. The ideal BTB Security profile is someone who works well in a high performing team, and enjoys the challenge of constantly learning and innovating.
Over the past 10 years, BTB Security has successfully delivered over 400 projects to 120+ customers nationwide. Headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, with offices in Austin, Texas and Chicago, Illinois, BTB is poised for success and dramatic growth. The Sales Consultant position is for our Chicago office.
This is a field/external sales position with a geographic territory in the Midwest (based in Chicago) and will require travel.
The primary roles of the Regional Account Executive are to:
- Develop and identify profitable relationships with a defined geographic area.
- Plan, coordinate and develop business sales plans and all business activity in a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Sales Consultant are to:
- Actively participate and make presentations at prospective clients, client locations, relevant industry workshops, forums, conferences, sponsored events and meetings.
- Develop business plans for the defined territory to include expansion, growth opportunities, market share, etc.
- Grow market share of information security services and managed security services in a defined sales territory.
- Following a defined sales process methodology, establish new clients and industry relationships within a defined sales territory.
- Scope, develop and propose solutions and statements of work for clients and prospects. Get information and commitments needed to ensure viability for closing business.
- Prospect and respond to opportunities to assist clients in achieving their strategic goals through use of BTB Security services.
- Consult with clients on a variety of business and technical issues. Maintain a thorough knowledge of BTB Security services and stay current on events, market and economic conditions and trends that affect the information security industry.
- Report on trends in sales territory for potential service enhancements as well as new service opportunities.
- Oversee the project or implementation process for BTB Security services for clients to ensure new projects and installations go smoothly.
- Record sales progress with speed and accuracy into the organization’s CRM database. ◦Prepare call reports detailing issues and concerns on all interactions.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a small team environment.