BTB Security has identified a need for a Director of Sales to govern and enhance sales operations. The Director of Sales is responsible for ensuring that the BTB Security Sales Organization continues to meet or exceed sales goals and to identify areas for improvement and growth. As a leadership role within BTB Security, the Director of Sales has the freedom to guide the direction of sales and explore new opportunities to grow the business. While BTB leadership expects this role to be self-governing, the following high-level goals are expected to be met.
- Develop the Future of the Sales Organization
The Director of Sales is responsible for developing the strategies and processes to enhance and grow the Sales Organization within BTB Security. Forward-thinking and exploring new opportunities for growth is imperative for this role.
- Tracking Sales Goals and Objectives
Tracking and measuring the success of the Sales Organization is critical to the success of the Director of Sales role. The Director of Sales must identify and observe appropriate performance indicators to measure and report the health of the Sales Organization.
- Lead Team Members within the Sales Organization
The Director of Sales is responsible for leading a team of sales professionals within BTB Security. Leadership includes leveraging the strengths of each team member and identifying areas for improvement. The Director of Sales leads by example and ensures all team members have the tools they need to succeed.
- Excellence in Sales Delivery and Client Relationships
All BTB Security services are designed to forge a trusted partnership with our clients. First impressions during the sales process are BTB Security’s initial opportunity to begin fostering this ideal. The Director of Sales ensures that all sales opportunities are delivered with excellence and are executed in a timely manner. Regular communication with clients, project management personnel, and BTB management is equally important to ensure that expectations are being met.
- Five to seven (5-7) years of experience within the sales field
- One to three (1-3) years of experience selling professional and/or managed services
- Prior experience leading a sales organization or team
- Establish annual and quarterly sales goals and a means to track, measure, and report success
- Experience with using CRM applications as tools to enhance sales capabilities (i.e., don’t manage sales out of a spreadsheet)
- Capable of developing key performance indicators to measure team success
- Maintain the sales organization by recruiting and training employees
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- Able to lead a team of individuals with varying sets of skills and personalities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience