BTB Security is one of the fastest growing security consulting and managed services companies in the country. We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative in our sales organization to accelerate our planned growth into new markets. The ideal candidate is someone who works well in a high performing team, and enjoys the challenge of constantly learning and innovating.
Over the past 10 years, BTB Security has successfully delivered over 500 projects to 175+ customers nationwide. Headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, with offices in Austin, Texas and Chicago, Illinois, BTB is poised for continued success and dramatic growth.
This is an office-based sales position with a defined target list and prospecting footprint. Minimal travel to area events and conferences may be necessary when requested. The Inside Sales Representative position is in our Bala Cynwyd office and will initially focus on our Austin market.
The primary roles of the Inside Sales Representative are to:
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities across a defined area using prospecting techniques, including cold-calling, to meet the daily, weekly, and monthly activity and results benchmarks.
- Plan, coordinate, and develop business sales plans and all business activity in a defined territory.
- Get information and commitments needed to ensure viability for closing business. Coordinate communication and follow-up to ensure that we can successfully scope, develop, and propose solutions and statements of work for clients and prospects.
- Drive traffic to various events including conferences, trade shows, and webinars.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals and activity metrics.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative are to:
- Follow a defined sales process methodology, and establish new client and industry relationships within a defined sales territory.
- Prospect and respond to opportunities to assist clients in achieving their strategic goals through use of BTB Security services.
- Grow market share of information security services and managed security services in a defined sales territory.
- Consult with clients on a variety of business and technical issues. Maintain a thorough knowledge of BTB Security services and stay current on events, market and economic conditions, and trends that affect the information security industry.
- Report on trends in sales territory for potential service enhancements as well as new service opportunities.
- Manage time effectively and work successfully with members of the sales and delivery teams.
- Record sales progress with speed and accuracy into the organization’s CRM database.
- Prepare call reports detailing issues and concerns on all interactions.
- Represent yourself professionally in all interactions with prospects, clients, or vendors of BTB Security.
- 2+ years of experience selling technology based solutions – security solutions a plus.
- History of consistently achieving quota – sales awards or other performance recognition is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter that can work independently, as well as in a small team environment.